Corfu has countless options for accommodation – from 5 star hotels in Corfu town to spare rooms you will only find by asking around as well as many private villa and vacation rentals that are typically booked in advance or online. With so many people staying in Croatia and other hot spots, accommodation in Corfu is plentiful, but note that most of the accommodation is in the coastal areas – budget hotels are not so easy to find in Corfu Town.
Hotels Corfu Island: Popularity
|Hotel||Stars||Discount||Price per night, from||Choose dates|
Hotel Kaiser Bridge
Stefanos place ApartHotel Sea View
Lena Mare Boutique Hotel
- Belmare Corfu hotel (Corfu luxury hotel) (Kassiopi village). A friendly family run hotel close to Avlaki beach of Corfu island.
- Zambeta Apartments (Zambeta Apartments Arillas), Arillas, Corfu 49081 (Located in Arillas, 300 meters from the beach) , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Zambeta Apartments is a small, family-run pension in Arillas. 300 meters from the beach, near the center of Arillas but still quiet, with a beautiful garden. Clean, light and spacious apartments for couples or singles. Two meditation centres within 1 km, a third one at 3 km. from 30 euros.
- Hotel Corfu Secret, Agios Markos , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. Lowest price: 45€.
- Corfu Santa Barbara (Corfu Santa Barbara), Perivoli (South Corfu) , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Palms and Spas, Corfu Boutique Apartments, Messonghi Beach (18km from Corfu Town). Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 11:00. Elegant apartments within olive groves and palm trees, overlooking the Ionian Sea. The accommodation has Suite rooms (with private outdoors jacuzzi/hot-tub, living-room) and smaller quaint Studios; all have sea views and Messonghi beach is just 100 meters/5 mins away. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and parking on site. from 39 €/night.
- River Studios & Apartments, Messongi (Bus servise or taxi) , ✉ email@example.com. River studios & Apartments for two persons, or group of friends. Rooms equipped with TV, air conditioning, kitchenette, fridge, bathroom. Swimming pool for guests available. 40€.
- Corfu Villa Lefki, Chalikouna beach. Newly built villa on a unique virgin beach, next to St. Matthew village in the southwest of the island
- Family Studios, Marathias Beach. Budget studios and apartments which was recently renovated, it is run by very friendly family and staff, situated right on the sea front of Marathias beach.
- Govino Bay Hotel, Gouvia 491 00 , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. In front of Gouvia Bay. Most of the resort is covered by green gardens, olive and palm trees. The complex is build amphitheatrically, with buildings of four to five apartments each one, all scattered around.
- Hermes Apartments Dassia, Dassia, Corfu (Opposite the Chandris Hotel).
- Kaiser Bridge Hotel, Benitses , fax: . Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 12:00. Hotel Kaiser Bridge is situated right on the beach, 9 km (6 mi) to the south of Corfu Town, between Perama and the picturesque fishing village of Benitses. Just 10 m from the beach, the hotel has breathtaking views of the shorelines of mainland Greece, Pontikonissi and of course of the famous Kaiser’s Bridge, once used by Queen Sissi to access Achillion Palace, which is situated just 1.5 km (0.9 mi) above the hotel in the village of Gastouri. Jorgos and the rest of the family where great hosts. Lowest price: 18€ depending on the season.
- Lena Mare Hotel Apartments, Acharavi , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. Lowest price: 40€.
- Marlina Corfu Villas, Kommeno. at Kommeno bay, 8 kilometers from the airport.
- Pantokrator Hotel (Northeast of Corfu town, next to Barbati). Panoramic views over the southern part of the island.
- Saint Nicholas Hotel, Gouvia, Corfu. Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 12:00.
- The Pink Palace, Agios Gordios Beach , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 24 hours, check-out: 9AM. A backpacker spot, the hostel offers free transportation from the ferry by their pink bus, and new arrivals are given a shot of pink liquor. Activities offered at the Pink Palace include a Kayak and ATV rental, as well as a number of guided activities such as other island excursions. Most other activities on offer (of which there are plenty) revolve around drinking – the booze cruise for example (jump off the big rock naked and get free beer) and the hostel’s own club – packed out during the summer months. Breakfast and dinner are included in the price of the room. Dorms from €18; single rooms from €30/45 low/high season.
- Sunrock (on the West Coast, down the cliff from Pelekas). Sunrock is a low-key, relaxed place, just up from Pelekas beach. Many people find themselves here in order to escape from the incessant partying down the coast, yet Sunrock has a bar and is often full of young people with a less commercially oriented party in mind. A shuttle is normally offered to carry passengers from the port, and during warmer months daily scooter rentals are available.
- The Merchant’s House Boutique Bed & Breakfast (The Merchant’s House), Old Perithia (Located in Corfu’s oldest village in the north-east of the island). Check-in: 14.30, check-out: 11.00. There are just six suites in beautifully restored houses dating back to 1828, providing a unique accommodation in a Heritage Protected Site (dating back to the 14th century) and area of natural beauty beneath Mount Pantokrator (the island’s tallest mountain). from 135.
- Castelli Cottage, Acharavi, Fourni , ✉ email@example.com. Castelli cottage is a traditional 150-year-old stone house, that was restored and renovated. The guesthouse is located in a green natural environment among old olive trees and cypresses, with a spectacular view to the northern coast of the island and to the off-coast island of Othonoi.
Rhodes Covid-19 Tip : The Best Corona Free Beaches on the Greek Island of Rhodes
The only legal nudist beach on the island which has excellent facilities including sunbed hire, toilets and food and drink...
Travel Safe to Rhodes during the Covid-19 Pandemic in Europe
Most of all current Covid-19 infections have been imported from Serbia and the Border to Bulgaria is close. Rhodes is...
An Introduction to the Greek Island of Corfu
Corfu is not the place to go if you look for an authentic Greek experience. The satisfactory infrastructure and the...
Best Places to Stay during your Trip to Corfu
Corfu has countless options for accommodation – from 5 star hotels in Corfu town to spare rooms you will only...
What to see and Do on Corfu Island
Old Corfu town, a world heritage site. There is a good variety of beaches on Corfu. On the West side...
How to Travel around Corfu Island during Corona
There are two types of buses in Corfu – Blue buses serve Corfu town and the environs, Green buses serve...
Explore the Towns and Villages of Corfu Island
Corfu Town – known in modern Greek as Kerkira or Kerkyra, is the largest and most important town on the island. This is where...
Athens Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Named after Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athens is the oldest, and maybe liveliest, capital in Europe. The urban...
Corfu Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Set in Adriatic Sea, Corfu, or Kerkira as the Greeks call it, was picked by Homer to be Odysseus’s semi-final...
Rhodes Coronavirus COVID-19 Update in Greece
Rhodes (Greek: Ρόδος, Ródos) is one of the largest and most fertile of the Greek Islands, and is one of the most...
Santorini Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Combining rich ancient history with significant natural beauty, Santorini is maybe the most visited of the Greek islands. Also known...
European Union Borders / Schengen to Shut due to Coronavirus Covid-19
The European Union’s external borders will be closed to non-essential travel for 30 days as of Tuesday to fight the spread of the coronavirus, while France...
Paros Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Among the most popular Cycladic islands, Paros attracts local and foreign tourists of any age and background during the summer...
Visit Greece Summer 2020 Vacation Begins today
After weeks of restrictions due to the Corona pandemic, Greece’s Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has declared the holiday season open. “Greek...
Νaxos Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
The largest Cycladic Island, Naxos is known in Greek mythology as the place where ungracious Theseus abandoned Ariadne after she...
Komotini Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Capital of Thrace, Komotini is located at the north-eastern part of Greece and close to the border with Turkey. Featuring...
Holidays on the Mediterranean Sea are getting closer for Europeans again
After much skepticism, the European Foreign Ministers are seeing a vacation in numerous countries as possible. The travel industry is...
Thessaloniki Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Greece’s second city, Thessaloniki features most of the capital’s advantages, such as a wide market and vast choices in cultural...
Ioannina Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Capital of Epirus, Ioannina has a population of a bit more than 100,000 people, including 20,000 college students. Spread around...
Heraklion Coronavirus Covid-19 Holidays 2020 in Greece
Crete’s largest city and capital, Heraklion is an urban maze with little greenery and sometimes hectic traffic; however, hidden treasures...