On Facebook, user posts are being deleted/moderated by Payoneer. Payoneer is one of the largest Payment system for Freelancer and Remote workers.
Official Statement by Payoneer
No need to worry. Your card works as usual & your funds are safe. We have alternative providers and will contact you in the event that we need to move you. 🙂
Worried users posted
- I contacted days ago and you confirmed that funds were not in risk but my Payoneer card stopped working today.
- Let’s just say your money could be gone, forever. Of course, you should file a lawsuit and get your money from Payoneer, it is them who owe you money.
- No updates, no communications and they new Wirecard was in trouble a week ago. Could’ve just ask us to withdraw our funds. Some people DEPEND on this money to EAT and feed their children!!!! SHAMEFUL!!!!!
- All funds and accounts are currently frozen, hope you have some cash saved up for the time being.
- I can’t login to my account >>>> is it a global issue ?
- Well, I wish you were right. But at this stage no one can tell for sure. There’s huge possibility that the money is gone.
- You should have warned your users that you were using Wirecard!! I had no idea, I thought it was your own prepaid card. If I would have known I would have transferred and saved my money as soon as I read about the Wirecard scandal.
- Yeah they literally don’t give a shit about us. A lot of people (freelancers mostly) had ALL their savings in Payoneer and now they can’t pay the bills. What a shitshow
- Why can‘t i log in into my account? When i click on the login button. The loading cirlce appears and then nothing happen and the login button appears again and again. No matter how often i click on it
- My card’s in USD, can’t use it, it says issued by Wirecard. Hopefully they’ll resolve this issue sooner rather than later.
- Terrible. My daughter’s entire money, thousands of USD is on her account. She was planning to start running ads for her new course in a few days’ time and desperately needs to make money.
- I’m an international freelancer i have all my money on Payoneer ! I need to withdraw right now I don’t have money to eat or pay bills ! And I’m the only provider for my family back home please help !! This is unbelievable
- For example, I have my money in my receiving account in euros, Wich is from wirecard ag, and I was only sending part of it to the card. What I don’t know is, if the balance in euros is safe because it belongs to a wirecard bank account
- Great news from @Payoneer telling me that I am unable to withdraw the funds on my card, nor receive new payments onto my card. SERIOUSLY! Freezing our money!! Exploding head
- Can someone report @Payoneer to the @FBI or something ? Because I sent $900 to my payoneer account and they say “your funds are not available right now because hurr durr cry me a river Wirecard stole our money and 2nd man in charge fled to China” Who is in for a MASS LAWSUIT ??
- The WireCard FRAUD is currently affecting remote workers and developers worldwide who just received an email from @Payoneer on a Friday evening that their cards are frozen and funds inaccessible. What great timing!
Overwhelmed Indian Hospitals reject Covid 19 Patients
India is now the country with the fourth most corona infections and the country’s healthcare system is collapsing under this...
Shutting down India’s red-light districts won’t contain coronavirus
Closing brothels in India would be a grand but empty gesture. It will only hide the state’s abandonment of migrants...
High number of new Covid-19 Infections in India again
Despite the almost two-month curfew, India once again reports a daily record for infections with the corona virus. The Ministry of...
The Bizarre Life of Jan Marsalek, the Number 2 at Wirecard – Eating Sushi from a naked woman’s body
The name Jan Marsalek now stands for one of the largest economic scandals in Germany. With Wirecard AG, he managed to...
Wirecard Shares on the way of Becoming a Penny Stock !
Wirecard has filed for bankruptcy and the business, or what is left of it, practically belongs to the creditors. Nevertheless,...
Jan Marsalek Ex-COO of Wirecard AG – Catch me if you Can
Jan Marsalek, former Wirecard board member and COO, is sought worldwide and should be on EUROPOL and INTERPOL during this...
Deutsche Bank is considering taking over Wirecard Bank
At the beginning of the week it still looked as if Wirecard’s Bank would also go into bankruptcy because too...
Thousand’s of Payoneer Mastercard Holders still Affected by Wirecard UK and can’t Access their Funds in Pakistan Bangladesh & Balkan countries
Many of Payoneer’s millions of Freelancers have their freelance work paid into the card account, which is easier to open...
Singapore extends investigation into Wirecard Scandal with Citadel & Senjo Group
After IsaanLive reported last Thursday extensively on the Round-Tripping with Senjo Group based in Singapore, the Singapore authorities are expanding their...
Wirecard : The Indian Round-Tripping Scam by COO Jan Marsalek
Was Wirecard’s Indian acquisition deliberately structured to generate round-trip profits through EMIF? Key questions about about Wirecard’s Indian business and...
Wirecard Round-Tripping Scam with Singapore & Luxembourg Companies
As we’ve been searching for where Wirecard’s MCA business is (and the bulk of it looks not to be in...
Wirecard’s Merchant Cash Advance Scam in Brazil & Turkey
In November 2018 Wirecard claimed it had launched a new Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) Product and in both May and...
Ex-Wirecard COO Jan Marsalek is wanted in Manila – Could he be in Mindanao Hiding?
Jan Marsalek, may be hiding in the Philippines. The COO had been fired last week and was responsible for day-to-day...
The Fall of Wirecard, Fraud, Round-Tripping, Money Laundering and the Web of Lies
It is not the first time, now in Germany, already back in 2017 they conducted the same schemes in Singapore...
Six Wirecard subsidiaries file for Bankruptcy – Balance Sheet Fraud has been going on since 2014
The Wirecard balance sheet scandal seems to be taking on ever larger dimensions. According to a media report, the management team...
English Premier League
|17||West Ham United||31||27|
|20||Norwich City F.C.||31||21|