A.F.C. BournemouthQuick Menu hide
- I A.F.C. Bournemouth
- I.I English Premier League
- I.II Results
- I.III Wolves vs A.F.C. Bournemouth
- I.IV A.F.C. Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace
- I.V A.F.C. Bournemouth - Manchester City F.C.
- I.VI Aston Villa - A.F.C. Bournemouth
- I.VII A.F.C. Bournemouth - Sheffield Utd
- I.VIII A.F.C. Bournemouth - West Bromwich Albion F.C.
- I.IX A.F.C. Bournemouth - Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
- I.X Leicester City F.C. - A.F.C. Bournemouth
- I.XI A.F.C. Bournemouth - Newcastle United F.C.
All games have been suspended at the English Premier League until June 18, 2020
A.F.C. Bournemouth is a professional football club in Bournemouth, Dorset, that plays in the Premier League, the top tier of the English football league system. Formed in 1890 as Boscombe St. John’s Institute F.C., the club adopted their current name in 1972. Nicknamed The Cherries, since 1910 Bournemouth have played their home games at Dean Court. Their home colours are red and black striped shirts, with black shorts and socks.
AFC Bournemouth have won the second and third tiers of English football, and were twice runners up of the fourth tier. They have also won the Football League Trophy, and the Football League Third Division South Cup.
Bournemouth have spent most of their history in the third tier of football. Under manager Eddie Howe, they have risen through the pyramid; the 2015–16 season was AFC Bournemouth’s first ever in England’s top division.