Your travel Agent
- Works with partners and providers in the destinations who assume their corporate responsibility and manage waste in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Saves paper, for example by offering catalogs to borrow.
- Gives you good tips for on the go.
Your local Tourism Provider
- Avoids waste by shopping from local suppliers, using reusable bottles and refill containers instead of individually packaged portions, and managing its stocks wisely so that food doesn’t deteriorate.
- Separates waste, recycles what is possible and properly disposes of problematic waste.
- works in cooperation with the authorities for an environmentally friendly waste management and disposal system
- Provides transparent information about measures taken and draws guests’ attention to their contribution to protecting the environment.
- Choose providers who show their ecological management and pay attention to their tips and information.
- Pack your suitcases accordingly, leave elaborate packaging at home and take reusable bags, containers and water bottles with you.
- Ask at your hotel about boiled drinking water or filter your water yourself.
- If possible, buy fresh goods from the region at the holiday location and avoid packaging such as plastic bottles, aluminum cans or plastic bags.
- Take Batteries or other problematic waste back home that cannot be properly disposed on site.