Your Travel Agent
- Has committed to complying with the core labor standards of the International Labor Organization and also sets out a policy to employ employees on fair terms.
- Works with partners who have direct permanent employment contracts with the majority of employees and do not rely on precarious employment relationships with temporary workers and subcontractors. The tour operator has a clause in its supply contracts.
- Commits itself and its business partners to comprehensive measures against child labor.
- Is committed to its union-friendly stance.
- Supports further training opportunities in the destination.
Your local Tourism Provider
- Has a policy itself or through the hotel chain that ensures that the core labor standards of the International Labor Organization are complied with and that employees are employed on fair terms. In addition to wages above the statutory minimum wage and the clear naming of wage components and deductions, as well as working hours, leisure time and holidays, this policy also covers aspects of health and safety at work.
- Has a policy to protect women, guest workers and ethnic minorities against discrimination in the workplace and a child protection policy.
- Has clear procedures and measures to protect against sexual assault.
- Has permanent employment contracts with most of his staff and is very reluctant to work with subcontractors and temporary workers.
- Is proud of its long-standing relationships with employees, actively encourages them in their career development and strives to reconcile work and family as much as possible – and will be happy to provide this upon request.
Responsible Travel by you
- Find out about the most common labor law problems in tourism.
- Know that even five stars offer no guarantee of compliance with minimal labor rights. But where the price of performance is unrivaled low, hold back because you know that the discount business is always done at the expense of employees and the environment.
- Choose services that are compatible with their travel budget and for which the service provider is adequately paid.
- Know how the remuneration at your holiday resort looks in general and the importance of the tip as part of the income.
- Find out about local tips and tips and abide by them.
- Maintain decent dealings with the staff who will take care of you during your vacation and provide the services you require.
- Report clear violations of labor rights such as child labor, discrimination or assault to your local tourism provider and travel agent.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
English Premier League
|16||West Ham United||29||27|
|20||Norwich City F.C.||29||21|
China Urges Citizens to Shun Australia as Virus Dispute Simmers
BEIJING – China is advising its citizens not to visit Australia, citing racial discrimination and violence against Asians, in what...
Spanish LaLiga to resume again from June 10th
The first league resumes play a between Real Betis against Sevilla FC. In the Primera División, defending champions FC Barcelona...
New Covid-19 infections in Iran at their highest
The number of new infections in Iran has risen to the highest level since the pandemic began. The Tehran Ministry...
Travel Restrictions within Sweden to be Lifted
Prime Minister Stefan Löfven said that those who do not show any symptoms of illness can travel within Sweden from...
Brazil’s Opposition Party wants Bolsonaro to be impeached
The pressure on right-wing extremist President Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil increases because of his handling of the Coron crisis. Former...
Covid-19 infection and Cannabis
The novel pathogen Covid-19 can become a danger to all people due to its high infectivity. At the same time, it...
For Hongkongers fearing for their way of life, Britain will provide an alternative
The UK is prepared to change its immigration rules if Beijing imposes its national security law on Hong Kong. ‘It...
Thailand in Crisis – No work without Tourists
The holiday paradise lives from tourism, a dangerous addiction, as can now be seen in the corona crisis. The corona crisis...
China is said to have held back data on coronavirus for days
At the beginning of the corona pandemic, China apparently provided the WHO with a minimum of information. Nevertheless, the WHO...
Three Middle Fingers for the Communists in Beijing
No more cooperation with the supposedly China-affiliated WHO, no more trade advantages for Hong Kong and fewer visas for Chinese...