Your Travel Agent
- Has committed to complying with the core labor standards of the International Labor Organization and also sets out a policy to employ employees on fair terms.
- Works with partners who have direct permanent employment contracts with the majority of employees and do not rely on precarious employment relationships with temporary workers and subcontractors. The tour operator has a clause in its supply contracts.
- Commits itself and its business partners to comprehensive measures against child labor.
- Is committed to its union-friendly stance.
- Supports further training opportunities in the destination.
Your local Tourism Provider
- Has a policy itself or through the hotel chain that ensures that the core labor standards of the International Labor Organization are complied with and that employees are employed on fair terms. In addition to wages above the statutory minimum wage and the clear naming of wage components and deductions, as well as working hours, leisure time and holidays, this policy also covers aspects of health and safety at work.
- Has a policy to protect women, guest workers and ethnic minorities against discrimination in the workplace and a child protection policy.
- Has clear procedures and measures to protect against sexual assault.
- Has permanent employment contracts with most of his staff and is very reluctant to work with subcontractors and temporary workers.
- Is proud of its long-standing relationships with employees, actively encourages them in their career development and strives to reconcile work and family as much as possible – and will be happy to provide this upon request.
Responsible Travel by you
- Find out about the most common labor law problems in tourism.
- Know that even five stars offer no guarantee of compliance with minimal labor rights. But where the price of performance is unrivaled low, hold back because you know that the discount business is always done at the expense of employees and the environment.
- Choose services that are compatible with their travel budget and for which the service provider is adequately paid.
- Know how the remuneration at your holiday resort looks in general and the importance of the tip as part of the income.
- Find out about local tips and tips and abide by them.
- Maintain decent dealings with the staff who will take care of you during your vacation and provide the services you require.
- Report clear violations of labor rights such as child labor, discrimination or assault to your local tourism provider and travel agent.
Myanmar Diplomat in US Seeks Asylum After Military Coup
A key diplomat in the Myanmar embassy in Washington said Thursday he is seeking asylum in the U.S. in protest...
Holvi Mastercard temporarily suspended due to Wirecard insolvency
Holvi Mastercard has been temporarily suspended due to recent events in connection with the insolvency of Wirecard AG How did...
Wirecard Board wants to continue Business in the UK and discussion are ongoing with the FCA
The payment processor struggling to survive a balance sheet scandal Wirecard, continues to do business despite the application for bankruptcy. “The board...
Thousand’s of Payoneer Mastercard Holders still Affected by Wirecard UK and can’t Access their Funds in Pakistan Bangladesh & Balkan countries
Many of Payoneer’s millions of Freelancers have their freelance work paid into the card account, which is easier to open...
Payoneer blocks funds to thousands of users over Wirecard insolvency
As you may have seen on the news, Wirecard AG filed for insolvency on Thursday. Your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card...