Tourism with Local Products
Your Travel Agent
- Has a strategy to promote local value creation in the destinations.
- Exerts its influence on the partners so that they prefer local suppliers.
- Asks his partners about the share they are sourcing locally.
- Gives them advise and concrete support to increase this proportion without endangering the supply of the local population and driving up prices.
- Advertises the authenticity of his travels and can prove this.
- Sensitizes travelers and their own employees to how targeted measures can improve local value creation and thus the relationship with the local population.
Your local Tourism Provider
- Cooks with products freshly delivered by local producers and is happy to spoil you with local menus.
- Has bought building materials and furnishings locally wherever possible.
- Helps its local suppliers by providing good contacts and know-how to provide the requested quality and quantity without becoming dependent on tourism.
- When procuring, take care not to endanger the supply of the locals and not to drive up the prices.
- Takes local providers into account when tendering and pays for the deliveries without delay.
- Take care of local staff and invests in their training and career.
- Is proud of its contribution to the local economy and would be happy to inform you about it.
- Offers or recommends visits to local restaurants and producers.
- Will be happy to give you advise on where to get locally made souvenirs.
Responsible Travel by you
- Find out how much of the price of your trip stays at the holiday destination and how the local population benefits from it.
- Choose offers where you can get to know the specialties of the country and the local community.
- Find out about the culture at the resort and prepare to come into contact with it at the hotel. Knowing a few words in the local language simplifies the exchange.
- Address special nutritional needs and get advice on which local foods are right for you.
- You are happy to get to know the culinary and other special features of the country and are actively looking for excursions and activities that enable you to exchange ideas with the local population.
- Support the local craft by choosing your souvenirs.
- Also cook a menu from your holiday country at home and satisfy your wanderlust and there are a number of ingredients that were fairly produced there.
Hua Hin Cha-am Covid-19 Safe Travel Thailand
Hua Hin Travel Guide Hua Hin is a district in the Prachuap Khiri Khan Province of Thailand, 295 kilometers from...
Amnat Charoen Covid-19 Safe Travel Northeast Thailand
Amnat Charoen (อำนาจเจริญ) is in a town, the capital of a Amnat Charoen Province, in the Isaan region of Thailand....
Lopburi Covid-19 Safe Travel Central Thailand
Lopburi (ลพบุรี), also Lop Buri or Lob Buri is a historic city 3 hours north of Bangkok in the Chao...
Chiang Mai Covid-19 Safe Travel Northern Thailand
Thailand doesn’t only need to be about beaches and nightlife; Chiang Mai, the cultural centre of the north of the...
Ko Si Chang Covid-19 Safe Travel Thailand
Ko Si Chang (เกาะสีชัง) is a small island, population 4,500, near Si Racha and near Pattaya. Understand In the Gulf of Thailand,...
Khao Lak Covid-19 Safe Travel to Thailand
Khao Lak (เขาหลัก) is a 20 km long strip of coastal resorts in Phang Nga Province on the Andaman Sea...
Chaiyaphum Covid-19 Safe Travel Northeast Thailand
Chaiyaphum (ชัยภูมิ) is a town in Isaan, Thailand. Understand Chaiyaphum is a place where many periods of civilization have overlapped...
Nakhon Nayok Covid-19 Safe Travel Central Thailand
Nakhon Nayok (นครนายก) is a city in the Chao Phraya Basin region of Thailand. Understand Nakhon Nayok is a tourism...
Pattaya Covid-19 Safe Travel Thailand
The City of Pattaya on the East coast of the Gulf of Thailand is a self-governing region about 165km Southeast...
Ko Chang Covid-19 Safe Travel Trat Thailand
Ko Chang (เกาะช้าง) is an island in Trat Province, Eastern Thailand. Understand Ko Chang is Thailand’s second largest island, and the biggest in...
Ko Lanta Covid-19 Safe Travel Southern Thailand
Ko Lanta (เกาะลันตา) is an island off the Andaman Coast of Southern Thailand. Like many other destinations in Krabi Province,...
Kalasin Covid-19 Safe Travel Northeast Thailand
Kalasin (กาฬสินธุ์) is a town in the Isaan region of Thailand, population ~38,000 (2020). Understand Historical evidence points to the...
Nonthaburi Coronavirus Covid-19 Outbreak Central Thailand
Nonthaburi (นนทบุรี) is Thailand's second largest city, being a part of the Bangkok Metropolitan Region. Understand Due to its close...
Bangkok Covid-19 Safe Travel Thailand
Bright lights, big city, where tradition merges effortlessly with the megalopolis that Thailand’s capital has become, be prepared to be...
Ko Mak Covid-19 Safe Travel Trat Thailand
Ko Mak is an island in Trat Province, Eastern Thailand. It is fairly undeveloped and natural. Understand There are very few islands in...
Ko Phayam Covid-19 Safe Travel Southern Thailand
Ko Phayam is an island in Ranong Province, Thailand. Contents 1 Understand 2 Get in 2.1 Ferries 3 Get around...
Maha Sarakham Safe Covid19 Travel Northeast Thailand
Maha Sarakham (มหาสารคาม, also spelt Mahasarakham) is a city and province in Isaan. Understand Maha Sarakham means "city of great...
Pathum Thani Safe Covid-19 Travel Bangkok
Pathum Thani (ปทุมธานี) is a city in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region in Thailand. Understand Pathum Thani has been a residential...